love your teeth
Shirley smile makeovers
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your smile, cosmetic dentistry can change things and give you a proud grin! If you’re interested in cosmetic dentistry in Harvard, Lunenburg, Pepperhill, or Groton, a smile makeover from Dr. Annese of Nashoba Valley Dental may be just what you need. As an experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Annese will create a personalized treatment plan to give you the smile of your dreams.
what is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is used to treat imperfections and cosmetic issues that are making you feel uncomfortable with your smile. A smile makeover usually combines at least two cosmetic treatments and allows you to treat issues such as:
- Slightly-crooked teeth
- Gaps in your smile
- Crowded teeth
- Severe stains
- Misshapen teeth
- Teeth with minor chips or damage
If your smile makes you feel self-conscious and you’re suffering from one or more of the above issues, a smile makeover may be right for you.
what to expect
The treatments used in a smile makeover will vary based on your needs, preferences, oral health, and budget. However, most smile makeovers consist of some of the following treatments:
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers are small, thin, tooth-shaped dental prostheses that are designed to cover up the front chewing surface of your teeth. This allows most cosmetic imperfections like stains, misshapen teeth, and gaps in your smile to be treated with a single appointment.
- Cosmetic crowns – If you have a tooth that’s too damaged or small to be treated with a veneer, a cosmetic crown may be recommended instead. Crowns cover the entire surface of your tooth, unlike veneers, restoring its appearance and functionality.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Tooth-colored fillings can often be used to replace metal-amalgam fillings, which have a grayish color that prevents your smile from looking its best.
- Dental bonding & contouring – Dental bonding uses a special dental resin to reshape your tooth and cover stains, chips, or other minor cosmetic issues. The resin applied directly to your teeth, and Dr. Annese sculpts it to look and feel just like a natural tooth.
- Invisalign – If your teeth are crooked, gapped, or overcrowded, Invisalign may be recommended as part of your treatment plan. This treatment takes less than a year, and is the best way to correct minor-to-moderate orthodontic issues without braces.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening uses powerful peroxides to remove stains and restore your smile, and is one of the most affordable and versatile cosmetic treatments available at our office.
ready to start the journey?
book a consult!
If you’re interested in learning more and exploring your options for cosmetic dentistry in Leominster and Shirley, contact us for a consultation right away. You can give us a call at (978) 425-9088, or stop by our office at 228 Great Road, Shirley, MA 01464. During your appointment, Dr. Annese will examine your mouth and help you understand all of your options for a smile makeover. Take the first step toward your dream smile by getting in touch today!